Thursday, August 13, 2015

Teacup Mice

The Mice are up to more mischief today!

I can just picture Amanda, Muzzie, and Mudpie playing in the kitchen sink as they float in the teacups that were left soaking in the dish water.

This image is called Teacup Sailing.
I cut one of the cuties out of the image because I wanted a smaller image for my card.
I used the Waves Stencil.


How I made it:


  • Stencil Waves on to white card stock with regular embossing paste.
  • Sponge aqua ink onto the waves to color them.
  • Adhere panel to a 5 1/4″ square blue card.
  • Adhere a teal strip to card.
  • Tie ribbon around card.
  • Stamp image on white panel with black ink and color with markers.
  • Back panel with a slightly larger red panel and then adhere to card.
  • Stamp sentiment o a white oval panel.
  • Back panel with blue and red die cut panels and then adhere to the card.


  • Plus:Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
    Copic® Markers (W5, W3, W1, E50, E51, E93, YR21, YR23, YR24, C00, C1, C3, B000, E57, E55, E53, BG75, R24)
    Adirondack® Aqua Ink by Ranger®
    Ribbon by May Arts
    Sponge Dauber
    Classic Oval & Classic Scallop Oval Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
    Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
    The ladies of Stampendous have been playing with mice all week.  Hop on over to their blogs to see what they've been up to!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Kristine

    4 comments:

    Lyn Bernatovich said...

    Super cute card and I love the coordinating waves stencil!

    Tenia Nelson said...

    So so CUTE!!!

    Viki Banaszak said...

    What a cute sard! I was looking at the wave stencil the other day and put it on my wish list. I am definitely going to have to get it now. It is so cute with this stamp.

    Stampendous said...

    Very cute card! Love the cropped image so you can see more of that amazing stencil work! Thank you for sharing this week!