Friday, November 20, 2015

Believe

Happy Friday!

Today is the final day of the Stampendous/Action Wobble collaboration.

For my final card I used Christmas Visions Perfectly Clear Stamps.
The paper is Christmas Basics paper pad by The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.


I stamped the image twice and cut out the ball part on one of the images and attached it to the wobble as shown below.


Here is a quick video of it wobbling!


It has been so fun playing with the Action Wobbles this week!
Just love the fun that they add to any card.


I hope you've enjoyed the teams projects.

You can see more great samples on the Stampendous Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

8 comments:

P Beatty said...

Great card!!!!

Gloria said...

Great card! Love the paper and color combo. Thanks for sharing.

Lea said...

Love that we both had the same thoughts but different ways of doing it! I almost did my globe the same way! Kind of wish I had as my way was a bit of a pain in the rear! LOL! Beautiful card!

Viki Banaszak said...

This is adorable! I love snow globes! Especially ones that wobble.

TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER CUTE card!!!
LOVE your SPARKLING Santa snowglobe and FUN wobbler action :)

barbara macaskill said...

LOVE the idea of the globe being the wobbler! I love how you colored the globe and your paper choices rock!! Awesome card! TFS!

Jean said...

Such a fun card!

Unknown said...

Adorbs.. Where's is it you purchased wobblers??