Monday, December 7, 2015

Celebrate the Season

How is the holiday decorating going for you?

I am WAY behind but I am still trying to juggle it all and not drop  anything.
So...today's card is perfect for how I feel right now!

I made this one a couple months ago and it features 
Juggling Ornaments, House Mouse Designs image from Stampendous.


I colored the image with Chameleon Pens.
(RD4-OL3-GR3-BR5-CG8-NU1-PK3-NU3-BL3-YG3)


I embossed the Christmas Borders Stencil with regular embossing paste.
The Ribbon is May Arts.


I hope you enjoyed todays Christmas card!
You can get more great inspiration on the 

Thanks for stopping by!

Krisitne

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Absolutely darling!!

Viki Banaszak said...

Your little tree is beautiful! I love your coloring on this card!

barbara macaskill said...

LOVE this adorable card! The mice are so sweet and the embossing is awesome! My 3 year old granddaughter would love this because she wants to learn to juggle! Not sure where she saw juggling but she is so cute trying to juggle her blocks! TFS!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!

Shari said...

So cute. Love how the ornaments are colored. ♥♥♥