Sunday, December 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Laura!

Happy Sunday!

I'm sure you are busy like everyone else this time of year.  Yesterday hubby and I got the lights up on the house and finished decorating the inside and...we finished up our shopping too!

But today I  am taking a break to wish my friend and fairy stamp mother, Laura Weed and very happy birthday.  She is the glue that keeps the Stampendou Design Team and probably most of Stampendous together and deserves all the very best on her birthday!

For Laura's card I used Pen Pattern Gift from Stampendous.



The sentiment on the front is Gorgeous from Stampendous.

I used lots of bright fun colors because it's Laura's birthday...NOT Christmas today!

I had a little fun making this easel card using Canvas Corp Patterned Paper and May Arts Ribbon.
I embossed the sentiment with Detail White Embossing powder.



I colored the image with colored pencils.
The inside sentiment is from the Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear Stamps.



I think nearly the whole team is hopping today...so take a short break from your Holiday stress and get a little birthday inspiration.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!
Janelle Stollfus
Alison Heikkila
Pam Hornschu
Laura Drahozal
Kristine Reynolds (you are here)
Pam Bray
Wendy Price
Jamie Martin
Lea Fritts
Tenia Nelson
Amy Hurley-Purdie
Louise HealyAsia King

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Pammejo said...

OMG....over the top beautiful!!!!

Lea said...

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card! I love the bright, happy colors, the design, the coloring, everything about it! Just gorgeous, my friend!

barbara macaskill said...

I am not usually a big fan of pink but this is a breathtaking card! LOVE how perfectly the ribbon matches!! TFS!

Jamie Martin said...

So pretty, love the color combo.

Laura Weed said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful card and birthday wishes!! It's so pretty! I'm so super glad to have you on our team and as my friend! - Laura

Shari said...

One of my favorite color combinations. Such a great card.♥♥♥