Thursday, December 3, 2015

Snowflake Dreams

It's almost Friday...I can't wait for the weekend!

I hope to get some stamping time this weekend!  Ever since I started working outside of the home my stamping time is limited.

But...I did have some time to make something for my Thursday Dreamweaver post.


I created the winter background by stenciling the Snowflakes Stencil with Regular Embossing Paste and them heat embossed it with Shabby White Embossing Enamel.

The image is Sugar Plum Fairy from Stampendous.


The ribbon is from May Arts.
I colored the image with Copic markers.
The additional sparkle was created with Spoonfull of Pixie Dust Embossing Enamel.

Want to heck out more fun Dreamweaver projects created by the design team.
Start at theStampendous Blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

8 comments:

P Beatty said...

Pretty ballerina!!!!!

Lea said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the added sparkle at the top! Very girly, it would be perfect for a gift of Nutcracker Suite tickets!

barbara macaskill said...

This is a lovely card!!Any little girl (even a big girl) would be delighted to receive this! TFS!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty, love the design, great coloring. Love all the sparkle.

Pam Hornschu said...

I'm hearing Tchaikovsky in my head right now. This is so pretty, Kristine!

Viki Banaszak said...

This is so pretty and I love the sparkles. What wonderful coloring you did.

Pammejo said...

Gorgeous Card, love all the sparkles!!!

Stampendous said...

FABULOUS! Oh this is gorgeous with beautiful snowflakes to frame our ballerina! Thank you for sharing!