Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

What?  Too soon?

ok.....Happy New Year!

After a little break, the Rubber Cafe' Design Team are back with lots of amazing samples for your inspiration!  In case you missed out on any of last years kits, you'll be excited to know that there are some limited supplies of some of the stamp sets available in the Rubber Cafe' store!

Today I got a jump on my Easter Cards with the Egg-stra Special stamp set.


To create this card I started by folding an 11" x 4 1/4" in half to create an A2 card base.



I cut a piece of patterned paper 4" x 5 1/4" and backed it with a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"  panel of blue cardstock  and then adhered it to the card base.



Then I adhered a 3 3/4" x 2" panel of patterned paper to a slightly larger yellow panel and then adhered it to the card with Scrap Happy Glue.



I die cut a white circle and a larger green circle with my Spellbinder dies and adhered it to the card with Scrap Happy Glue.



Then I adhered a strip of patterned paper to and orange panel  and then adhered it to the card with Scrap Happy Glue as shown.



I stamped the bunny and basket on a white scrap of cardstock and colored it with colored pencils.
Then I cut out the images.



I adhered the images to the card with 3D foam squares.



I stamped the sentiment on a white banner and back with a pink banner.
Then I adhered it to the card with Scrap Happy Glue.




I tied twine through a button from my stash and then adhered it to the card with Scrap Happy Glue.



That's it!
Easy Peasy!



This is such a super fun looking card and so very easy to make!
I hope you'll give it a try.




Supplies:
Paper: Bazzil Cardstock,   Echo Park Sunny Days Ahead 
Ink:  Memento Black Tuxedo Ink Copic Marker
Adhesives: 3D foam squares,  The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
Embellishments:  Button, twine
Other: Spellbinder Classic Circle dies


No comments: