Sunday, January 24, 2016

Hello

 Hello Rubber Cafe' Fans!

I am back with another tutorial using stamps from the Rubber Cafe'.

I will be back next month with card samples from our monthly card kit but until the card kits start again the design team ladies are sharing cards that we created using stamps from past kits that are currently on sale at 50% off!

This image is from the Grand Adventure Clear Stamp Set.


This was a pretty simple card to create.
I started with a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of red cardstock.



I cut a piece of patterned paper from my stash to 2" x 3 3/4" and adhered it to the red panel with Scrap Happy Glue



Then I added a strip of Queen & Co. Washi Tape.



Then I adhered the entire panel to a top folding black A2 card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")



I stamped the scooter image with Memento Black Tuxedo Ink  on white cardstock and trimmed closely around the image.  The image was colored with Tombow USA colored pencils.



I backed the panel with a slightly larger red panel and then a slightly larger black panel.



I added three heart embellishments from Queen & Co.



The final step was to adhere the entire panel to the card with Scrap Happy Glu.e






Supplies:
Paper: Bazzil Cardstock, plaid patterned paper from my stash but you could use any patterned paper that you have in your stash!
Ink:  Memento Black Tuxedo Ink Tombow USA recycled colored pencils
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
Embellishments:  Queen & Co. heart embellishment and washi tape

No comments: