Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I love Mice!

Sharing a little House Mouse love with you today!

You still have a few weeks before Valentine's Day and there are some adorable Stampendous and House Mouse images perfect for all your loved ones.

I made a fun accordion card to showcase a couple of my favorites.

The image on the front of my card is Shower of Love .

.
I used the Sizzix Bigz Accordian Album Die to make this fun card.

The image on the third panel is Love you Candy.

I colored all the images with my Copic markers.





The sentiment on the middle panel is from the Love Always Perfectly clear stamp set.


The Stampendous Team are sharing their "love"ly creations all week so hop on over to the
to see who is sharing today and to get links from earlier in the week.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

4 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Totally adorable!! LOVE the card style! TFS!

Stampendous said...

THIS. ADORBS. House-Mouse couldn't be more cute than together on a valentine card. Love your cards every time I see them, thank you for sharing today!

Viki Banaszak said...

That is just gorgeous!!! I love the die you used. So perfect for this.

deborah j.t.m. said...

So cute!! You do a wonderful job coloring the mice, excellent work!! They look soooooo real! :D