Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Welcome Little One

Tuesday is my day to post on the High Hopes Blog and today I decided to use some older stamps to create some baby cards for my stash.

This image is so quick and easy to color.
It's called Baby Sittin'.


I had some scrap polka-dot paper in my stash.  Not sure who made it but nearly every paper manufacturer has polka dot paper!

The sentiment is Welcome Little One Script.


I used Spellbinders Classic Circle and Classic Scallop circle dies.
The images were all colored with my Tombow USA colored pencils.

The bottle image is Baby Bottle.  I cut it out and adhered it to the card with a pop dot.


These were pretty quick and simple cards but I know that whoever receives them will love them!

I hope you enjoyed the inspiration.

You can find these and lots more adorable images at High Hopes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

cghundley said...

Both of your cards are
so adorable! Love that
stamp.
Carla from Utah