Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Charming Elephant

Today I have a fun High Hopes Birthday Card to share with you!

For the card base I used the Sizzix Charming Flipits Card die.

The image is Elmer Elephant.

The sentiment is Can't Believe.


I just love how easy the  Sizzix Charming Flipits Card die makes it to make a super cool card.

This is how it looks when it flips open.

The patterned paper is old paper from my stash but you can find fun animal print paper in most of the paper lines out th
re.
High Hopes Stamps has tons of great birthday sentiments.


I hope you got some inspiration from my card today!

I'll be back next week with another fun High Hopes birthday card but check back everyday because the team is so creative and there is always an amazing new project on the High Hopes blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: