Sunday, February 7, 2016

We Go Together

Happy Sunday!

I have a quick post before I get ready for the Super Bowl today.

I am sharing a pretty spring card that I made with the Egg-stra Special clear stamp set from The Rubber Cafe'.


'

To create this card I started with a 5 1/4" x 4" panel of yellow cardstock.

I created to layered panels and adhered them to the card.
The flowered panels measure 3 1/2" x 1 1/4" and then each successive panel is slightly larger.


Then I added this panel to the card.
The teal panel is 3"  41/4".
The dotted panel is 4" x 1 3/4
The flowered part is 1" x 4"


Then I tied a piece of ribbon around the panel.


I adhered the panel to a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" teal card base.

I stamped the bird image on a 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" piece of white cardtock and colored it with colored pencils.
I added the Queen & Co. yellow pearls to the center of the larger flowers.

Then I layered the image panel on a yellow panel and then on a teal panel and adhered it to the card.


The final step was to stamp the sentiment on the bottom of the card with Memento Teal Zeal ink.





Supplies:
Paper: Bazzil Cardstock, Patterned paper
Ink:  Memento Black Tuxedo Ink, Memento Teal Zeal ink,  Tombow USA recycled colored pencils
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
Embellishments:  Queen & Co. yellow pearls, seam binding ribbon

No comments: