Friday, March 25, 2016

Altered Altoids

I have been loving Fran Seiford's new book, Embossing Powder Techniques from A-Z!

For today's project I am sharing a fun altered Altoid box.

It started like this....



And ended like this!



I used the technique that she shares on page 80 but you'll have to get the book to get the step by step!

The hummingbird stamp is from the Jumbo Cling Hummingbirds Stamp set.



Some other members of the design team have been playing too.
Check out the links to their projects on the 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

9 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

A great way to antique the tin, love it!

Jamie Martin said...

A great way to antique the tin, love it!

Shari said...

Love this! I really need to get that book.. heh 💗💗💗

barbara macaskill said...

WOW! This is lovely! I have all the fixings to make this so I am planning to do just that this weekend! Thanks for the inspiration!

Viki Banaszak said...

I really love your tin. I have a few I need to work on so this is awesome for ideas. That embosiing powder looks great with the variety of color flecks in it.

Stampendous said...

Oh this is a favorite technique! So many wonderful options when you use stamps! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us this week!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so GORGEOUS!!!!

Lea said...

I seriously love this! I've been saving little tins for just this type of project! Beautifully done!

Jean said...

Wow - I have a tin like this! I need to get to work!