Sunday, March 6, 2016

Follow Your Dream

Hello Rubber Cafe' fans!

Kristine here with a card that I created using The Rubber Cafe Creative Cafe Kit  called Follow Your DreamsI used the Birds of a Feather stamp set.

It was inspired by a card that I found on pinterest.


To create this card I started by folding an 11" x 4 1/4" panel of white cardstock in half to create the card base.  I covered the card base with a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of patterned paper.
Then I adhered  a 5" x 3" panel of the faux wood paper to the card with Scrap Happy Glue.


I randomly stamped the feathers with black ink on a 4" x 2 1/2" panel of the typeface paper and then adhered it to the card with Scrap Happy Glue



I punched the bottom of a 4 1/4" x 2 " strip of the faux wood paper and then adhered it to the card with Scrap Happy Glue.



I stamped four feathers on patterned paper with Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink and then cut them out.



I adhered the four feathers to the front of the card with foam squares.



Then I tied ribbon around the card and stamped the sentiment for the finishing touch!



This card is the perfect card to send to anyone who needs a little encouragement or affirmation.
I hope you'll give it a try!



Here's a little closer look...





Thanks for stopping by!
Check back soon to see more fabulous samples from our terrific design team!


Supplies:Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'- ,  Birds of a Feather
Paper: The Rubber Cafe' KOTM--BoBunny Calendar Girl, Bazzill Cardstock
Ink/Color:  Black Tuxedo Memento ink
Adhesives: Foam squares; The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
Embellishments:   Seam Binding from The Rubber Cafe' KOTM
Tools:Martha Stewart border punch

No comments: