Sunday, March 13, 2016

Hello Gorgeous

Happy Sunday All!

I made another card that I created using The Rubber Cafe Creative Cafe Kit  called Follow Your DreamsI used the Birds of a Feather stamp set.

It was inspired by another card that I found on pinterest.
You can find the TRC Pinterest board HERE.



To create this card I started by folding an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"" panel of pink cardstock in half to create the card base.  I covered the card base with a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of dark pink patterned paper with Scrap Happy Glue.

I cut out a 3 3/4" x 5" panel of white cardstock and punched the sentiment on the bottom of the panel with Distress ink.

I added some score lines on the top and bottom.


I masked off the top and bottom of the panel with post its.
Then I randomly stamped one of the feather images on the panel with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Detail white embossing powder.


I sponged Distress ink over the exposed panel and wiped the excess off the feathers with a wet wipe.


Then I removed the post it's and it looked like this.


Add the panel to the card with Scrap Happy Glue.


I needed more dark pink cardstock for the next step but didn't have any so I applied the Distress ink directly to the light pink cardstock and let it dry.



Then I stamped the feather with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Detail white embossing powder.



Cut out the feather's aand add to the card.
Tie ribbon onto the card.


That's it...easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Check back soon to see more fabulous samples from our terrific design team!


Supplies:Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'- ,  Birds of a Feather
Paper: The Rubber Cafe' KOTM--BoBunny Calendar Girl, Bazzill Cardstock
Ink/Color:  VersaMark watermark ink, Tim Holtz Picked Rasberry Distress Ink
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
Embellishments:   Seam Binding from The Rubber Cafe' KOTM, ,Stampendous Detail White Embossing Powder
Tools:Scor-Pal , heat tool

No comments: