Saturday, April 9, 2016

Saturday Sketch #11

Sorry this post is so late today!
I thought I had scheduled it to post this morning because  I was at scrapbook expo in Anaheim yesterday and today.  I woke up this morning and it hadn't posted and I couldn't fix it till I got home this evening!

Since it's Saturday I have another Saturday Sketch card,
Today's sketch challenge was chosen by Chaunnelle and is from Cardztv.


I kept my card simple like the sketch.


This stamp is brand new from Stampendous!

It's called  Daisy Field.
The sentiment is from the  Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear Set.

The paper is Graphic 45.


That's it for me today.

Hopefully, Chaunnelle will have her card posted soon and we can see what she made for the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: