This week the Stampendous Design Team is showcasing some of the fun new Shoe Stamps and stencils from Stampendous!
Here is a card that I made using the
I just love the sentiment that comes in this set and inspired me to color all these shoes these fun colors with my colored pencils!
1. Fold an 11" x 5 1/2" panel of Oceanside cardstock in half to create a 5 1/2" square card
2. Punch the bottom edge of a Fireflies panel of cardstock with the scallop border and adhere to card
3. Stamp the shoe image 6 times on a white panel of cardstock and color with pencils
4. Adhere panel to card
5. Tie Ribbon around top portion of card
6. Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger Sweet Potato die cut panel
7. Adhere sentiment to card
8. Adhere rhinestones to card
Stop by the Stampendous Blog for more inspiration!