I hope you had a great weekend! I had a little bit of time to stamp but today's project is one I made a couple of months ago for the July Stampendous Catalog.
This week the team finally gets to share some of of the fun projects we created for the catalog.
I colored the images with Prisma Colored Pencils and blended with blending stumps and Gamsol.
What did I use??
1. Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" of Firecracker cardstock in half to create card base
2. Stamp Holly Background on a 5" x 3 3/4" panel of white cardstock with Ivy ink
3. Back panel with a 5 1/4" x 4" panel of Parrot cardstock and then adhere to card
4. Stamp the Spindly Bird image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils
5. Randomly sprikle snow on the panel and heat from underneath to melt
6. Back panel with a larger die cut Parrot panel
7. Trim along the left side of the image panel and the adhere to card
Check out more sneak peeks!