The Stampendous Team has been hopping all week showing off the wonderful ribbon that Creative Impressions gave us to play with!
It's the last day and I have a card featuring a fun new image from Stampendous and some fun sparkly ribbon from Creative Impressions.
The image is Birdie Trio.
What else did I use???
Here's a close look at the ribbon.
1. Fold an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of red cardstock in half to create a card base
2. Tie to lengths of ribbon around the card
3. Stamp image on a white panel and color with pencils
4. Use the picasso tool to sponge clouds on the image panel
5. Sprinkle snow on the bottom of the panel and heat from underneath to melt
6. Back the panel with sky blue cardstock and adhere to card
7. Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel
8. Back image panel with a sky blue dye cut panel and adhere to card with 3D foam Squares