Friday, December 30, 2016

Friendship Warms the Heart

Happy Friday!

For most of you it was probably a short week like it was for me.
I haven't had much time to stamp because I've had family visiting all week but I did take a moment to get this card done.

Today I used the adorable Singing Crazy Birds from the Woodland Friends Release at High Hopes.


I know my card isn't really very wintery but I was inspired by this pretty paper from the Petticoats and Pinstripes paper pad from Echo Park.

I colored the image with Prisma Pencils and blended with gamsol and blending stumps.

The flowers are Recollections from Michael's.


The sentiment is Friendship warms the heart.

Check back daily for more Woodland Friends inspiration and please join in on the fun with us!

There are 3 ways to participate and win this month! Click here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!

Here's the Sketch for the month of December!


Thanks for stopping by!

We have more new stamps being released on Sunday so be sure and stop by again!



No comments: