Thursday, December 1, 2016

New High Hopes!!!


The latest High Hopes Stamps release is ready to ship!


I just love all these adorable new Woodland Images!

The whole team are showing off their creations over on the High Hopes Stamps Blog.

My contribution is this card using the new Kuvo and Leo image.



I colored the image with Prisma Colored Pencils and blended with blending stumps and gamsol.


The flowers are by Prima Mktg.
The ribbon is Ofray Grossgrain ribbon.
I used Spellbinder dies.
The paper is from the Doodlebug Designs Happy Camper Paper Pack.


Youu can see the rest of the design teams creations on the High Hopes Stamps Blog.

I'll be back tomorrow with another fun Woodland Friends creation!



2 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bright colours on this Kristine!!!! and how you coloured it! Awesome card!

Cheri Burry said...

How super cute!! Love the fun colours and those flowers are adorable!