Friday, December 23, 2016

Seeds of Friendship

Hello High Hopes Fans!

My final card before the Christmas weekend is perfect for me and for many of you!

I used the new Seeds of Friendship image from High Hopes.



The sentiment is Don't Worry.

I still have so much to do to get ready for company.
The gifts are wrapped and the decorations are done but I need to clean the house and do the grocery shopping!


If you are like me and still have a lot to do I recommend you do what I am doing....take a breath and get done what you can get done...and don't sweat what you can't get done.

You friends and family won't notice and won't care!

Enjoy your friends and family....and don't worry...You got this!

Check back daily for more Woodland Friends inspiration and please join in on the fun with us!

There are 3 ways to participate and win this month! Click here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!

Here's the Sketch for the month of December!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: