Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Mice Art

Today I am sharing a couple of framed projects that I made for a couple of my work mates.
We have a "morning huddle" every morning at work to review any news and share updates.  This past month our boss had us take turns sharing a quote that is important to us.

Two of the girls shared quotes that I happened to have stamps for so I made them little 5 x 7 frames to keep in their work station.

Here is the first one.


This one uses QQ0822F Abraham Lincoln Quote from Verses Rubber Stamps
It also uses Daisy Float by House Mouse Design from Stampendous.

Here is the second one.


This one uses MC0663F Take Another Shot from Verses Rubber Stamps.

I wish I could make everyone a little inspirational frame...hmmm....maybe eventually I will!

This is an easy project and it was appreciated by the ladies that I gave them too.  One of my favorite things about this hobby is the joy that I am able to bring to others.

I hope you garnered a little inspiration too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Krisitne

No comments: