Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Tall Poppy

Today I am sharing a tall skinny card that I made just to mix it up a little!

I stenciled the Tall Poppy Stencil on a white panel with Regular Embossing paste.  When the paste dried I replaced the stencil over the image and sponged ink on the image.  Then I cut the tall poppy into 3 2" squares.


The card base was created by folding a 8" x 8 1/2" panel of orange cardstock in half.

Then I adhered a yellow strip of cardstock on the left side of the card.
I punched a strip of green cardstock and then added it to the card.

I backed each of the stenciled panels with orange and green cardstock and then added them to the card.

The final touch was the yellow ribbon.


Stampendous
DWLL3023 Tall Poppy Metal Stencil
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
DWDPK Dreamweaver Palette Knife
DWKM2010 Paste Spreader
DWDEP2010 Dreamweaver Regular Embossing Paste 
 
Plus:
Orange, green and yellow cardstock
EK Success Border Punch
Creative Impressions Ribbon
Splendor Ink by Tsukineko
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives


Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: