Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Border Words

Stephanie has some more amazing new dies at The Stamps of Life!

These are called Border Words by Sizzix.  I used both of the word dies that come with the set for my twoButterfly2build stamp set cards today.  I hope you like them.

For my first card. I die cut out "you are beautiful" out of variegated patterned paper from the Thank You collection paper pack.

I love the way it looks against the licorice background.


The butterfly is from the butterfly2build stamp set.



For my second card I started by die cutting the Circle Stand up card out of strawberry cardstock.

Then I die cut the words out of the bottom portion of the stand up card and put the patterned paper behind it.



I just love how cute it is when it is open and standing up!

The Strawberries are from the strawberries2stamp.



Make sure you check out this new die set and all the other great products at

thanks for stopping by today!

Kristine

No comments: