Thursday, March 2, 2017

Mini Boxes


Did you see the new Mini Handle box die from The Stamps of Life?

It's the perfect size to create custom party favors for Birthday's, Weddings, and more!



The top box shows the negative image when I used the flower and Love dies that come with the box.

The bottom box show the actual dies that are cut out with the heart and love dies.

Make sure you use your sizzix adhesive when you cut these puppies out because they are super thin and will be difficult to glue on!



I already sent my samples in to Stephanie so I can't measure them but they are about 2" x 1" at the base which is perfect to fill with a few candies for a fun favor!

This is a die I will be getting a lot of use out of in the future!

You can see more great samples in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: