Monday, March 27, 2017

Set Sail

I am so ready for Summer!

We keep getting little hints of it which gets me more excited!
This card reminds me of some of what I love about the summer...beautiful skylines, the Ocean breeze, being on the water.

Today I have a little summery hint of what's coming from Stampendous.
This card was created using a brand new stamp set that will be released in April!

I colored the image with Prisma colored pencils.

And that fun sand was created with Golden Sand Embossing Powder.


The whole team is sharing their favorite new stamps this week.



Check out the Stampendous Blog for more sneak peeks!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine


4 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Beautiful! I love the wonderful scene you have created! Serene and lovely! TFS!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love this scene! I could be there right now and be very happy.

Jean said...

Simply stunning!,

Cindy Groh said...

Great card!