Saturday, April 1, 2017

C4C: Find a Rainbow Day

Hello!

I don't usually post on Saturdays but my friend Frances invited me to be a guest on the Crazy4challenges blog for the month of April so here I am on a Saturday!

I used to be a regular team member on this fun challenge blog and was really excited to be invited back!

Monday, April 3rd, is "Find a Rainbow" days so the challenge is to make a rainbow.

Here is my challenge card.


The image is Chunky Birthday from Stampendous.

I colored the image with Prisma colored pencils and blended with gamsol and blending stumps.


I created the patterned paper background with different colored strips of cardstock.


Hop on over to the Crazy4challenges blog to see more pretty rainbow inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

so glad to have you back, even if it is only for a little while. Fabulous card

Maryann said...

Fabulous card so perfect for this challenge.

Bonnie said...

Oh my goodness! This is so pretty I just love all the rainbows you've got in there !

jojot said...

now that is one fun rainbow card.....nice to have you playing with us again for the month...hugs