Monday, May 1, 2017

Best Wishes

Mother's Day is coming soon and Stampendous has tons or great stamps and dies that are perfect for your Mother's Day cards.

Today I am sharing a card that I made using Best Wishes Ensemble stencil.


I stenciled the sentiment with regular embossing paste and let it dry.
When dry I replaced the stencil and then sponged ink on to it to color the image.


I used May Arts Ribbon.


The Stampendous team will be sharing Mother's Day inspiration all week!
check out the inspiration on the Stampendous Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

3 comments:

Stampendous said...

Love the color combination on this stencil design for a color block style card! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

barbara macaskill said...

Love the bright and cheerful colors! TFS!

McStamper said...

Love your card. The colors and layers are so pretty.