Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Surfer Dude

I am so ready for summer!
This card just screams summer to me!

I used Whisper Friends Surfer from Pink Your Life.


I created the Ocean by stenciling the Waves Stencil with regular embossing paste.


I colored the image with Prisma colored pencils and blended the color with gamsol and blending stumps.

The ribbon is from Creative Impressions.


More inspiration on these blogs:

Stampendous Blog

Louise Healy

Jamie Martin

Lea Fritts


Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

3 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Awesome! I love the stencil you used in the background! I just used mine last night! The PYL images are totally adorable! TFS!

Stampendous said...

TOTALLY AWESOME! Absolutely love your idea with the Waves Stencil on both of your cards this week. Thank you for all your fabulous creativity with Stampendous products shared here!

McStamper said...

What a cute guy with his cap. Love the water.