Thursday, June 29, 2017

A Stencil Sneak Peek

Lot's of new great Stencils are being released by Stampendous in the July Catalog!

Today I am sneak peeking two of them.  I kept the design simple to showcase the stencils.

The first one is a fun Halloween Stencil called Broom Flight.

I stenciled it with Glossy Black embossing paste.


The sentiment is from the new sentiment set called Spooky Wishes.





The second stencil I'm sharing today is called Snowman Peeking.


This sentiment is from the new Snowman Trio cling/die set.

I stenciled it with regular embossing paste and then after it dried I sponged Spendor ink on the dried paste to color the image.



I hope you enjoyed my sneak peek.
Hop over to the Stampendous blog to check out lots of sneak peeks from the whole week!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

7 comments:

Stampendous said...

This is so super cute, Kristine! Love your glossy black witch an your super-snowy snowman! Thanks for sharing with us and for your great cards and projects!!

barbara macaskill said...

Both of these cards are lovely! The big snowman is so sweet! TFS!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the look of the black embossing paste for your fun Halloween card, and the snowman is absolutely adorable! Delightful cards!

Shari said...

Those are some great stencils, and great cards.. Thanks so much for sharing. 💗 💗 💗

Viki Banaszak said...

These are awesome!

Sue D said...

Perfect for Halloween and love how you stenciled and inked the snowman.

Cindy Groh said...

Very cute. I have a couple of ladies I would like to tell to get off their broom ;)
The snowman is so very colorful and makes me excited to start on Christmas cards. I have some great Stampendous Christmas stamps I need to use.