Monday, June 26, 2017

July Catty Sneak Peek

Stampendous will be releasing the July Catalog next week and so all this week the team is sneak peeking some of our favorites!

I don't really have a favorite 'cuz I love them all but in the spirit of being a team player I chose one to share today.

This is Ornament Collecting by House Mouse Designs from Stampendous.


I colored the image with Prisma Colored Pencils.
The 

I created the background using Fran's Glizy  Adhesive Technique



I hope you enjoyed my sneak peek today.
Be sure and stop by the Stampendous Blog to see more!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

10 comments:

Jean said...

What a wonderful card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the glitter in the background.
Cute card.
Time to start thinking about
Christmas
thanks for sharing.

Beckie Williams said...

Ok this House Mouse is ADORABLE ... and you did such an awesome job with it! I love the Fabulous background you created ... Love it!!

Shari said...

So cute! That background is stunning! 💗😍💗

barbara macaskill said...

The glitzy background is sparkaliscious and the House Mouse image is adorable! You have colored this beautifully and brought him to life! TFS!

Viki Banaszak said...

That is so cute! I love the coloring on the ornaments and that background is so cool.

Sue D said...

Cute--I like the colorful ornaments and background.

Bunny said...

I love this! I want this. I NEED this!!!! Very cute.

McStamper said...

What a wonderful card. Thanks for the video.

Anonymous said...

So ADORABLE !!!ILOVE the House Mouses, I collect them all! They are so cute how could you not love them. Ilove what you did, I will certianely be saving this email for my Christmas cards, Thanks so much, Tracey Magner, AOL