Friday, July 14, 2017

Baby Shower

My daughter finally got through the first trimester and made it Facebook  official so I am thrilled to share that my daughter is going to make me a grandma for the first time in January!

Things have changed since I had my kids...apparently they can tell the sex with a blood test waaaay earlier than when I had my kids!

So....we know it's a boy and since she lives in SC we are bringing her out for one last trip to CA before school starts (she's a teacher).  And that means we are throwing a early shower which means I got to make shower invites!


I made 24 of these!
Luckily this adorable Crawling Baby Boy is quick and easy to color!


I colored the image with Prisma color pencils. (peach & pink) and blended with gamsol and blending stumps. I used copic marker B000 to highlight the diaper.  I colored the sentiment with B41 copic marker.

I used classic rectangle and classic oval scallop and regular dies from Spellbinder.
The adorable bottle is Jolee's Boutique stickers.


If you have any mass production baby cards to make this stamp and the girl version are the perfect image because it's quick and easy to color!

I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Gerry said...

Kristine, first let me congratulate you on becoming a first time grandma....grandbabies are THE best!! The invitations are adorable.