Monday, August 21, 2017

You are Spooktacular

I know it's only August but it's never to early to start working on your Halloween Cards!

If you are like me you will need to make Halloween and Thanksgiving cards and then will be quickly rolling into making Christmas cards.

Today I am sharing a Halloween card that I made with a new image from Stampendous.

This is Froggy Spells.


I colored the image with Prisma Color Pencils and blended with gamsol and blending stumps.




The sentiment is from the new Spooky Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps.

The Stampendous team is sharing their Halloween inspiration all week so check the Stampendous Blog out for the links.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

3 comments:

Viki Banaszak said...

This is so cute! I am so ready for the Halloweenies!

BethW said...

Adorable! Your coloring is "spook" on!

Bunny said...

Toad0ally awesome. Love the paper, too. [Bunny]