Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Halloween Shaker

 Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L are so sweet and generous to the Stampendous Design Team!  
They make the most wonderful products, and our team has been creating some terrific projects for you to see! We’ll be posting all week here, on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog, and on our Design Team blogs as well!!!

Today I have another fun shaker card that I created with their 


I used the new Bubbling Trouble stamp.
It's hard to get a good picture because the light reflects off the acetate window but I think you get the idea.


The inside is filled with black sequins.
The ribbon is from May Arts.
The sentiment is from the Fall Arrangement Perfectly Clear Stamp Set.



I hope you enjoyed my shaker card today.

The team is sharing all week so be sure and check out the
for more inspiration and information about prizes!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

21 comments:

BethW said...

Just gets better and better-Halloween is my#1 holiday. Love this card-thank you for sharing it with us!

BethW said...

Oops-question. What acetate do you use?

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Super Halloween shaker card Kristine! Love the added plaid ribbon.

christi said...

love the way you brought Halloween into the shaker world.

Jean said...

This is so fun! Loving the shaker!

Sue D said...

Very spooky shaker. I like the ribbon.

Unknown said...

Love the sequins used in the shaker card. Another unique use. and of course the 3L products are to die for. Thanks for your inspiration.

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome Halloween shaker card! Love the stamp and the sequins! Love the Crafty Foam Tape for creating shaker cards!

Janis said...

A little toooooooooooo spooky for me, I think. LOL... Great job on this scene in the shaker!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Michele K. Henderson said...

ooooooh! I love this spooky Halloween shaker! Foam tape is perfect for shakers too - -can't get enough!
Take Care!
Michele

Mary Holshouser said...

Fang-tasstic die.
Makes a wonderful shaker card.
thanks for sharing.
Illinois.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love how you used the silhouette in the background of the shaker. Spooky card. TFS

McStamper said...

Love your shaker. Great design.

Tee said...

Great design! I love your shaker card, and the pretty ribbon!

Bunny said...

This is cute. Love a shaker card and all I can think of is singing the melody of stirring and stirring and stirring her brew.......

Anonymous said...

ove this card and love my 3M tape!

cghundley said...

Spooky fun card
and love that it's
a shaker.
Carla from Utah

Maggie Haroldson said...

Love the stamp and the shaker card - very spooky!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Oh my you are so creative! stunning shaker!

barbara macaskill said...

Fantabuliscious! This card is so awesome that I don't care what she is brewing up! Absolutely spectacular card! TFS!

Viki Banaszak said...

This is such a fun card! I love it!