Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Holidays House Mouse

I know today is Thanksgiving but as soon as you finish off that last bite of pie it will be time to start thinking about Christmas if you haven't already.

So, the Stampendous team has been busy working on some adorable House Mouse Designs projects to give you some inspiration.

Today I am sharing Trumpet Blast.


I colored the image with prisma pencils and blended with gamsol and blending stumps.
I used Spoonful of Snow embossing elements .





I hope that you have a very happy Thanksgiving.

I appreciate you stopping  by!

Kristine

9 comments:

Jean said...

So cute!

Linda BL said...

Cutest angel mice!

Donna Ellis said...

Wow, Kristine! Your technique skills with the Prisma Color pencils is amazing! I love the details of this darling image. Beautiful card! xx

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable House Mouse card! Love that sweet design you used!

Mary Holshouser said...

Darling design. I can see a little one
thinking it was fun to blast their friend.
Great coloring.
thanks for sharing.
Illinois

Tee said...

Great coloring on your sweet card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh my, this is a hilarious and darling image of these sweeties. And your card is fabulous. Love those fitted frames!

sharon g said...

The little "angels" are so sweet. I'm loving seeing what you ladies can do with the stamps...

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.