Friday, December 29, 2017

Accordion Birthday

Hello High Hopes Fans!

Sorry for my absence this week...but you probably haven't noticed with the holidays upon us.

I have family visiting and haven't been able to sneak away to stamp or to post on my blog.
Luckily they are out seeing the sights of CA today so I can get this post done!

I am showcasing some of the cute penguins from the last release, Winter Joy because I wanted to make sure you realized how amazingly versatile these little guys are!

I created an accordian card using the Elizabeth Craft Circle Accordion Album die set.



The first penguin is Penguin Earmuffs.
The sentiment is Celebrate Joys.


The second penguin is Penguin Party and the last penguin is Chilly Penguin.


These stamps are great for so many occasions.
If you haven't gotten them yet you'll want to grab them!

I hope you enjoyed today's fun card!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: