Sunday, January 7, 2018

You can never have enough stamps...

You can never have enough stamps....Right?

I hope you agree because more great stamps were release today at 
The Stamps of Life
and you will want them all!

First up is a new pudgie and I know you have to be collecting these cuties!

Panda Pudgie is the 11th in this series and he is adorable.
I created this cute flip it card for today's sample.


I added the red banners with the Banner drop in dies.

Here it is flipped open.


But that's not all....
Of course it's time for a fun coordinating set for the club set to be released.
Today you can get the new Sayings4Baconandeggs.
It coordinates with Baconandeggs2stamp.


This set comes with cute patterns for the eggs and terrific sayings!


And finally....there is a new coffee set.

It comes with the stamps and dies to create these smaller versions of Stephanie's coffee4two stamp set.



I know I've been slacking off on posting the last couple of weeks but I think most of my followers have probably been busy with the holidays and visiting with family like I have.  All my company is gone and life is getting back to normal so check back often as I will be back to regular posting!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: