Saturday, February 3, 2018

C4C420-Add a Heart

Hello Friends!

I am thrilled to have been asked to be a guest designer on the Crazy4challenges blog this month.

I love challenges!

The first challenge for February is to add a heart to your project.
You can make a Valentine, put a little heart on a critter, make a heart shaped card-just use a heart!

Perfect excuse to pull out my new Sizzix Scallop Heart Fold it die.



I decided to make an anniversary card for this challenge because I don't use Valentine's Day Cards.

I used a little Glitter paper to jazz it up a bit.



The sentiment is from the Morechalksayings2stamp set.

The rest of the ladies have made lots of inspirational cards so be sure and check them out on the  Crazy4challenges Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine



No comments: