Saturday, February 10, 2018

C4C421- Love and Appreciation

This is my second week of being a guest designer on the  Crazy4challenges blog.

Valentine's Day is right around the corner so today's  Crazy4challenges Blog challenge is to make a project that reflects love or appreciation.

It can be a Valentine, Anniversary, or Thinking of you card.

I made an appreciation card using Squirrels2love and the matching dies from The Stamps of life.


I used the Royal Stand Up Die for this card.
Here's how it looks when it's standing up open.


Here's a closer look at those adorable squirrels.
I colored them with Prisma Pencils and blended with gamsol and blending stumps.


I hope you enjoyed my card today and that you will check out the challenge on the Crazy4challenges blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine


No comments: