Thursday, September 20, 2018

New Large Bow Die

Stephanie release a couple of new dies today at The Stamps of LIfe!

One of them is another addition to the bow die family.
It's a large Bow Die!


Here is a closer look at it.
It is the largest one yet!



I paired it with my Monsters4birthday stamp set for this card.

I colored the image with Prisma Pencils and blended with gamsol and blending stumps.



Even had a little fun on the inside!
That cut guy came in the Monsters2celebrate stamp set.



Do you need another bow die?
Well of course I say yes!

Here is a comparison that Stephanie put together.



I have all three and I love the versatility and choices that the different sizes give me.

I'll be back tomorrow with another card I made with this new bow die!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: