Friday, August 2, 2019

One Sheet Wonder= Wonderful cards!

Something about the new tropical2stamp and solids4tropical stamps inspired me to make some One Sheet Wonder cards!
I haven't done this in years and it was so fun I know I'll be doing it again!


To make one sheet wonder cards you just keep adding different stamps to a piece of cardstock until your've created your own patterned paper.

I started with a small flower.


I added the larger flower


Then I added some leaves


I randomly stamps aloha.


Then I started the process of stamping on the color.


It's starting to look great!



Once I had a finished piece of cardstock I cut it up to create tons of quick and easy cards.


Here is a closer look at some of them.



I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: