Saturday, October 5, 2019

Crazy4sentiments

I am so excited to have been asked back to guest on the Crazy4Challenges Blog for the month of October!

Challenges are a great way to spice up your crafting and get yourself out of your comfort zone a little bit!

Today's challenge is "Focus on the Sentiment" - which means...make the sentiment the star of your card!

Here is the card that I came up with:


I used the Drop out words Hello/Celebrate Dies and the Blockandscriptsentiments2stamp set
for the front..

For the inside I used a stamp from the Sassybirthday2stamp.


Here's another look at the card.
I am really happy with how it turned out.


If you are crafting this weekend, check out the Crazy4challenges blog challenge for some inspiration.

Thanks for Stopping by!

Kristine






No comments: