Thursday, June 7, 2007

My Daughter's 15th Birthay Party Invites!


I can not take credit for this card at all! I totally cased it from Kristi Ferro. She made it for a Bella swap I was in with the Paperpretties group. My daughter saw it and wanted me to make the same card for her party invitations for her 15th birthday party. It's going to be a swim party an we are inviting boys and girls so the boys get Surfafella and the girls get beachabella. I colored the images during my sons trumpet lesson and got all of these done in a couple of hours.
Stamps: Stampingbella.com &
Ink: black, red, green galore, orange, brilliant blue, bashful blue, grey
Paper: Green Galore, DCWV (from the summer pack I showed you last week), white
Accessories: scallop punch, CM oval cutter, small oval punch, ribbon from Michaels, star eyelets

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are TOO CUTE! I'm gonna have to add that bella (and that fella) to my wishlist!

Libby Hickson said...

Well that's a fantastic job case-ing, these are just adorable!!!!

Rochelle W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle W said...

Ilove them. Great bright colors. Isn't that tent topper fold so fun. And the DCWV paper goes perfect with the Bella's (and the Fella's

Michele Kovack said...

How cute are these? I'm lovin these!