Sunday, June 24, 2007

Square Cow

I didn't get much time to stamp today as we were out running errands most of the day. I just had enough time to get this card made. The idea was in my head all day. I made this card for Jenn's sketch challenge. I love this sentiment stamp by Amuse and look for any excuse to use it. Isn't she adorable?
Stamp: Penny Black, Amuse, Stampin' Up!
Ink: black, saffron, ballet, caramel, blush
Paper: mustard, ballet, white, Prints Pallet
Accessories: Brads, ribbon, ticket corner punch

9 comments:

Karen said...

You guys are just going to make me buy that stamp! Love the whimsical ones!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing!! Your card is adorable!!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the paper you used and that cow is just adorable.

Corie said...

Again I love your colors. Great card.

Melissa said...

Hahaha! I laughed out loud with this one! Great job! :)

Michele Kovack said...

I am loving this cute cow! How funny it this?

Rochelle W said...

Super cute.

Libby Hickson said...

That cow is just too funny - how adorable! Love your card!

Sharon said...

Love it! Now there is another great stamp I am going to have to buy! LOL