Sunday, June 24, 2007

'Tis the Season....


For Weddings!

This card was inspired by Friday's Limited Supply challenge on SCS. The challenge was to dust off some old stamps that you hadn't used in a LONG time. I love this set from Stampin' Up. It was in the 2002 Spring Mini Catalog as the free hostess incentive. I haven't used it much since then but I keep it around because it's perfect for wedding cards and is my only wedding set. I am going to leave it out on my craft table and hope tke some more cards with it soon.

Stamps: Stampin' Up

paper: Amethyst, grey, velum

Ink: black, amethyst

Accessories: stickles, ribbon, silver cord, sponge

3 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Very very pretty. Great colors too.

Alhambra Club said...

Very pretty and elegant

Corie said...

Very simple, elegant, and beautiful! Love it