Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wedding Mice


I found a great blog the other day, Stamp Owl Studio. Frances lives in Australia and is an avid stamper whose work I have enjoyed on SCS. As I was browsing through her blog I saw this Precious Moments wedding card. I have had some House Mouse images laying around that someone stamped for me in trade for some Bella images and Stampowl's card reminded me of them. So I decided to make a similar card and this is what I came up with.


The pinks go together much better in person than they do in the picture!

Stamps: Floral by SU!, House Mouse

Ink: black, pixie pink

paper: pixie pink, white, pretty in pink

Accessories: cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon, sponge, pearl embelishments

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

Hi Kristine, thanks for mentioning my blog & my card on your blog. I loved your HM card - HM stamps are soooo cute! I noticed you have my blog on your blogroll, so I added yours to mine too. BTW the jazz band images you wanted were posted yesterday so hopefully you will get next week.

Alhambra Club said...

How cute, love these HM stamps.

Michele Kovack said...

I love this card! Frances inspired me to pull out those dusty HM stamps too!

Melissa said...

Hahaha! How sweet is this? I love it!

Rochelle W said...

This is so cute. I love the cuttlebug background.