Monday, July 9, 2007

Tyler is getting her braces off!

I made this bag topper for Monday's challenge to use scraps...does it count? I used the extra white scraps that were lying all over my desk for the teeth and grey scraps for the braces. Hip. Hip, Hooray! My daughter is getting her braces off on Tuesday after two years! She is so excited. I am really proud of her because she followed all her orthadontists rules. She has not had a piece of gum for two years and it is the thing she misses most so I put a bunch of different gums in the bag and made the cute little topper.I'll have it waiting for her in the car after her appointment!

Stamps: Stampingbella, Stampin' Up!
Paper: Pixie Pink, White, Grey, green galore, teal
Ink: Pixie pink, blush, black, cocoa
Accessories: oval scallop punch, oval cutter, scallop scissors, mini square punch, oval punch, celophane bag, brads, gum!

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

What a cute card~ What a great reason to give all of these goodies!!!

Rochelle W said...

Kristine,
You are so cool. Tyler will love it. The Orthodontist was happy but her dentist might not be. LOL

Libby Hickson said...

You are such a cute mom - what a fun little goodie bag, congrats to your daughter!! :-)