Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Celebrate School Starting!

Tuesday is the day I post celebration cards. This card celebrates the start of school! My kids go back tomorrow. I am excited. I work from home so summer is a little tough, especially since my house seems to be the teenage hang out house and the constant noise and activity makes it difficult to concentrate. I also like the scheduled craziness of the school year...school, soccer, band, etc. I made this card for a good friend of mine who is a teacher. I am giving it to her tomorrow with a couple boxes of crystal light which she drinks in water all day long. I made it with images Julie Campbell stamped for me. This set is available at the Paperpretties Corner Store. If you've got kids going back to school I hope you're celebrating and that they have a great year!

Stamps: My Favorite Things
Paper: summer sun, red, white, ballet blue, DP unknown
Ink: black
Accessories: scallop oval punches, ribbon, white gel pen

4 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Very cute card Kristine. I love the paper you used too. It matches perfectly.

Unknown said...

Great job with the set - your paper is so perfect!!!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, and that background paper goes so well with it.

Theresa said...

Yes! What a great card! School is just about to begin!!! Yay! But now we can't sleep in anymore either!?!?!?