Monday, August 27, 2007

Quick & Elegant Wedding Card

Just received my first set of Wordsworth clear stamps from Rubber Soul and had to ink them up right away. This image and the sentiment come from the wedding collection. I don't really have too many wedding sets. I am at that age where everyone I know is married with kids. But the kids are starting college and I know the weddings will soon be following. These stick people are so cute! And this card was really simple and quick!

Stamps: Wordsworth
Paper: Black, white
ink: black, red, yellos
Accessories: Grey tafetta ribbon, cuttlebug embossing folder, primas, brads

9 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Very cute. It is elegant looking. I love the stick people too. They won't be stick people after they get married with all that good home cookin' lol My hubby gained 10 pounds the first year we were married. I used to bake a lot. Hmmmmm.....I should make cookies.

Alhambra Club said...

This is such a pretty and elegant card, I have been looking at those stick people stamps,they are just too cute.

Libby Hickson said...

So cute! I love those little Wordsworth people!

Julie Campbell said...

Wow! Kristine! That card is right up my alley! I've got to get that stamp set! You do such an amazing job!

Laura Roth said...

Beautiful Card! I always love your work :)

Karen said...

Love the font of the sentiment with the stick people! Very elegant...simply beautiful

Theresa said...

So pretty! I love those Wordsworth stick people! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card Kristine - it is soooooo cute!

Mesha2TheMax said...

Kristine,

This is a great card! I love the depth and dimension that the texture brings to it.

HJ Baby! Too Cold! Too Cold!