Monday, August 6, 2007

Featured Stamper Case



I made this card for yesterday's featured stamper challenge on SCS. The featured stamper was 88keys. I almost totally copied her card because I really loved it but I did follow the rules and made two changes. I used different paper and added a ribbon, my music notes are a little different too. Here's her card.

Stamps: Jazzed Up

Paper: black, white, DP from Hobby Lobby

Ink: black

Accessories: music notes by sizzix, ribbon from Michaels, dimensionals

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

LOVE this card, everything about it, the paper, layout, stamps... everything. LOVE IT.

Karen said...

Great card! Love that stamp

Corie said...

Love this -- so many layers!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic card!

Rochelle W said...

This one is super cute. I love the colors and your layout.